International Patient Care Office
Patients from all over the country have visited Dr. Domb to seek his expertise in orthopaedics. Chicago has 2 airport locations to facilitate travel from all over the United States. Both airport locations are conveniently located less than 20 miles from the Hinsdale area and offer public transportation to Downtown Chicago via the local train, the El.
- Chicago O'Hare (ORD)
- Approximately 18 miles from Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Train access to downtown: Chicago Blue Line
- Chicago Midway (MDW)
- Approximately 13 miles from Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Train access to downtown: Chicago Orange Line
While you are in Chicago for your medical treatment, you and your family can visit the top tourist attractions that the city offers.
Chicago’s history dates back to 1837, when it was incorporated as a small trading post ashore the Chicago River. It has grown into one of the largest cities in the nation, thriving as a hub for international trade and commerce.
Some of the famous places that you can visit in Chicago include
- Millennium Park, the city’s green space, is a hub for art, film screening, outdoor concerts, and much more. All year round the park is bustling with all kinds of activities and entertainment and is a great place to relax and unwind with your family.
- Navy Pier is a perfect place where you and your family can have some fun. This 50-acre expanse of activities includes a park with rides, a children’s museums, theaters, boat cruises, different activities for every season and plenty of restaurants.
- Grant Park, lovingly called ‘Chicago’s front yard’, Grant Park is a 300-acre landscape that is a one-stop-shop for most of Chicago’s popular attractions. These include the Art Institute of Chicago, Buckingham Fountain and Millennium Park.
- Lincoln Park Conservatory is the city’s green house of the rarest and most beautiful plants and flowers.
- Chicago Cultural Center hosts free seminars, film screenings, theater events and dance performances all year round.
These are just a few of the activities that the city provides. To get the most of these attractions during your short stay, you can book one of the many themed tours.